1. Download the Registration Form (available below) and complete it.
Email or snail mail it back to the Administrator.
MorningStar Christian School is currently accepting students on a Waiting List. If you are a new family, you must have Administrator approval before registering with the forms below.
2. Mail the School Physical Form, which was completed by the child's Doctor, to the MorningStar address below.
School Health Physical (Form DH 3040) must be submitted yearly and must be current information, which is no more than one year old.
3. Submit your Immunization Form or Religious Exemption Form**.
Immunization Forms, which will be obtained from your child's doctor during their school physical, must be submitted in Kindergarten & 7th Grade.
**Note: If your Religious Convictions conflict with Vaccination Requirements:
In order to obtain Form DH 681, which states you have religious convictions to vaccinations, simply go to the local County Health Department during their regularly scheduled immunization hours, and ask for Form DH 681. You need to ask for a form for EACH child. The Religious Exemption Form need only be submitted once as the school will keep a copy of it in each child's file. Keep a copy for your own records.
4. Mail your Registration Fee/s to the school address below.
Use the Registration Fee Form to figure out which fees you should pay at the beginning of the year. If you are unsure about the fees needed, please contact the Administrator. You may pay your Registration Fee at the same time as other Fees (Bright Futures Fee, Senior Fee etc.) for the upcoming school year. Please mark the memo line of your checks with the fees being paid.
Checks should be made to:
MorningStar Christian School
5. In order to be in full compliance, you must email or mail your Attendance Report (available below for download) from the previous school year BEFORE your Registration is considered complete.
The Attendance Report may be included in the new year's Enrollment Packet.
6. Snail mail (unless specified otherwise) all of this information to MorningStar Christian School, LLC. See below for the mailing information.
You may hand deliver the Enrollment Packet and/or the Attendance Report to our Mandatory Meeting in August.
NOTE: When all of this documentation is received, you will be sent an email from [email protected] confirming your child's enrollment. If you don't receive your email confirmation, please check your spam filter. If the confirmation has not been sent within 2 weeks, contact the administrator to see if you have outstanding forms or payments due, or if the email has been sent.
Please download and
complete the Registration Forms on the Side Bar.
In order to be in full compliance, you must email or mail your Attendance Report (available below for download) from the previous school year BEFORE your Enrollment is considered complete.
MCS Attendance Forms
The Attendance Report may be included in the Enrollment Packet or may be hand delivered to the summer Consultation or the Mandatory Meeting in August.